SEPOC 2017 is the 10th edition of the Seminar on Power Electronics and Control and this year the conference will be held with the IEEE seal. The meeting will take place at the Technology Center of the Federal University of Santa Maria and is organized by the IEEE Chapters and Student Branch.
The seminar’s objective is to provide interaction among academia and industry to discuss the latest cutting-edge technologies on Power Electronics and Control and their applications. In 2017, the conference is themed on distributed power generation.
Track 1: Energy Processing in Power Systems
- Converter topologies/control for energy processing and/or grid connection
- Modeling and energy conversion of sustainble sources
- Energetic efficiency and load management
- Energy storage systems modeling and control
- Electric machines control and drives
Track 2: Distributed Generation Quality and Operation
- Power systems modeling, operation, and control
- Grid protection and energy quality
- Distributed energy planning and expansion
Track 3: Smart Systems for Smart Grids
- Topologies and control for smart illumination systems
- Efficiency, technologies, and reliability of electronics equipment
- Management and control of communication networks